Cash Book Entry
- Cash Book Entry is used to record collection/payment transactions other than customer/supplier payment. For example, payment for sales person expenses.
- You can switch the entry form into either Payment Voucher or Official Receipt.
- You can print the payment voucher/official receipt after save the entry.
- Enable to quick create entry to Customer Payment, Supplier Payment, Customer Refund or Supplier Refund.
1. Receipt Voucher
- To record miscellaneous collections, eg. interest/loan received from bank.
- Enable to print the Official Receipt.
- Select the correct tax code .
- Example : If the tax code for rental received is SR , then select SR in the tax column.
2. Payment Voucher
- To record miscellaneous payments, eg. pay salary, sales person claims, etc.
- Enable to print the Payment Voucher.
- Select correct tax code.
- Example : If the tax code for petrol and parking are TX , then in the tax column select TX.
3. How to enter Simplified Tax Invoice details in Lampiran 2
- Insert the Tax Ref column.
- Enter the GST No. (No. GST Pembekal) only into Tax Ref.
- Enter the detail description as Supplier Name (Name Pembekal) follow by semi comma (;) then description of the goods and services (diskripsi barang/perkhidmatan).
- For example,ABC Stationery Sdn Bhd; IV-20160105 Stationery expense claim Jan 2016 in first description line. See the screenshot below.
- Lampiran 2 will be shown as the screenshot below.